VIMIUC – Vigdís International Centre for Multilingualism and Intercultural Understanding is located in Veröld – House of Vigdís.
The Managing Director of the Centre is Sebastian Drude, firstname.lastname@example.org
Halldóra Jóhanna Þorláksdóttir works as a public relation manager for the Centre and the Institute, email@example.com
Valgerður Jónasdóttir is general project manager for the Centre and the Institute, firstname.lastname@example.org
Þórunn Elísabet Bogadóttir works as a public relation manager for the Centre and the Institute, and is currently on leave.
Board members of VIMIUC are:
- Ásdís R. Magnúsdóttir, Professor of French language and literature, Chair of the board, email@example.com
- Guðrún Kvaran, Professor emeritus of Icelandic, nominated by the Minister of Education, Science, and Culture firstname.lastname@example.org
- Irmgarda Kasinskaite, Programme Specialist, Information Society Division, Communication and Information Sector, on behalf of UNESCO
- Eiríkur Smári Sigurðarson, Director of research at the School of Humanities (University of Iceland), representing the UNESCO-committee in Iceland
- Þórhallur Eyþórsson, Professor of linguistics in the Department of English (University of Iceland), email@example.com
- Geir Þórarinn Þórarinsson, Adjunct Lecturer and Program director in Classics (University of Iceland), firstname.lastname@example.org