In addition to its governing body, the Vigdís International Centre has two full-time employees:
- Halldóra Jóhanna Þorláksdóttir, development and public relations manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Valgerður Jónasdóttir, publishing and events manager, email@example.com
The current governing body of the Vigdís Institute consists of the following members:
- Ann-Sofie Nielsen Gremaud, Lecturer in Danish, appointed by the University of Iceland, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ásdís R. Magnúsdóttir, Professor of French, chairperson, appointed by the University of Iceland, email@example.com
- Geir Sigurðsson, Professor of Chinese Studies, appointed by the University of Iceland, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Guðrún Kvaran, Professor emerita of Icelandic at the University of Iceland, appointed by the Ministry of Education and Culture, email@example.com
- Irmgarda Kasinskaite, a Programme Specialist in the Communication and Information Sector of UNESCO, appointed by the Director-General of UNESCO.
- Sæunn Stefánsdóttir, appointed by the Icelandic UNESCO-committee.