The position has been filled temporarily.
The Vigdís International Centre for Multilingualism and Intercultural Understanding is offering jobs.
Tasks can include some or all of the following:
- staff the entrance of the Exhibition Space in Veröld — hús Vigdísar, selling tickets
- selling books to visitors
- answering questions about the exhibition and the house
- showing the house
- showing short films about Vigdís
- other related activities as needed
The job hours can be between 2 and 5 hours per day, up to a maximum of 20 hours a week, and will be between 10:00 and 18:00, to be arranged in a flexible schedule, to be agreed on among the staff members, making sure that the house is always staffed.
Please get in contact with:
Valgerður Jónasdóttir <firstname.lastname@example.org>